Friday, October 24, 2008

The Obama Crash?

I never do this on my blog but I am about to put up a snip and a link to someone else's post. My friend Judith Apter Klinghoffer has just put up a very important post that I think everyone should read. It is something I have been wondering about for some time- especially because it ties in so well with the Alinsky/Cloward-Piven connections that are surfacing. Please keep in mind that Judith is a fine scholar and not at all a conspiracy theory type-

MARKETS VOTE NO CONFIDENCE IN OBAMA
An Obama Panic?
...Credit markets have started to thaw, yet stocks and the larger economy keep sliding. What's going on? Among the problems are the reality of recession and the uncertainty over Barack Obama's policies.
US News and World Report blogger muses that The Barack Obama Discount May Be Real READ IT

2 comments:

Maggie Thornton said...

My husband and I had this conversation all summer long. Do we sell now and sit on it for awhile - until maybe January? These conversations were long before today's financial crisis, but prompted because of a possible Obama presidency.

We didn't sell. We won't sell now. Wish we had.

How often do we not listen to our gut instincts?

shoprat said...

It's going to be a rough four years if he wins, but it will spell the end of liberalism is he does as no one will ever trust one again.